Banner Image

Clothing & Heraldry PSID

"We Deliver Pride"


The Veteran Medals program website is currently down for an upgrade. We apologize for the inconvenience.

We are working hard to have the website up and operational soon, but in the meantime, below is basic information about ordering medals, decorations and awards or getting information regarding a current request for a medal.


Veterans: Separated, Discharged or Retired prior to October 1, 2002

You or your family members can request medals by sending a letter along with a copy of your or the veteran’s DD214 form or discharge papers, and death certificate, if applicable to:

National Personnel Records Center (NPRC)
Military Personnel Records
1 Archive Drive
St. Louis, MO 63138

You also can submit the request electronically through the NPRC website at:

Veterans: Separated, Discharged or Retired after October 1, 2002

U.S. Army Human Resources Command - Fort Knox
1600 Spearhead Division Avenue
Ft. Knox, KY 40122

To contact the Army Human Resources Command:

You can phone us at: 1-888-ARMYHRC (1-888-276-9472) or email us at:

back to top